Our construction and demolition disposal services are designed to maximize the waste removal process to reduce costs and further improve the quality of the communities in which our customers work. With our experience and know-how, we can help properly identify all job site materials to be removed and recycled, so we can customize specific and appropriate management of your waste materials.
To ensure that all duties are handled efficiently and effectively, Charles George will:
- Provide an on-site survey to determine the best solution for your needs
- Identify the appropriate waste material markets to make sure that the maximum amount of waste is recycled, and not placed in land fills
- Develop a drop-off and pick-up schedule that is always on-time
- Provide on-site temporary disposal dumpsters and containers for both large and small waste materials
- Provide up-to-date LEED recycling reports, displaying weights and percentages of all job site waste that has been recycled